Special Price: $12.95
Think Geek! Makes 2 Ice Skull Molds comparison
sale Think Geek Makes 2 Ice Skull Molds Comparison lowest & cheap
is my favorite commodities released the foregoing workweek. By furthering you'll find it unequalled design, varied and here suited no more than for you. And today there has been a wide selection of merchandise you can get. The full items is built with the use of peculiar materials that basically have world class and vogue. Think Geek! Makes 2 Ice Skull Molds comparison
is a preferred pick us. We can't help but recommend it. With the outside world class criteria, thence clearing this product a posh and of course long lasting. Many people love currently the Think Geek! Makes 2 Ice Skull Molds comparison
as a great many versions of colourings, cases, materials.
This is some consist of to do with Think Geek! Makes 2 Ice Skull Molds comparison.
* FREE SHIPPING available with some condition, make sure to click button above
- Make 2 ice skulls for creep-tastic beverage cooling
- Each 2-part mold makes one skull ice cube at a time - and two full molds are included in each set
- Dishwasher, freezer, oven, and microwave safe
- Materials: Food-grade Silicone
- Use this mold set to make skull-shaped (minus lower jaw) ice cubes (or candies or cakes or soap or...)
Think Geek! Makes 2 Ice Skull Molds comparison Features is fabulous!
Each set of Skull Ice Molds includes two two-part molds (i.e., you can make two skull ice cubes at the same time with one set). But ice skulls aren't the only thing you can make with your Skull Ice Molds. You can make chocolates or little cakes or even soap! Imagine the joy your friends and/or coworkers will have once you start dishing out skull-shaped presents or serve them drinks with skull ice cubes! Skull Ice Molds - puts the "eeeeew" back in cool (as in, they'll keep your drinks cool). To freeze: Fill bottom half of mold up to seam. Put top half of mold on (match rear tabs). When frozen, remove from freezer. WITHOUT removing the top, fill the rest of the way (but leave a little space) and put back in freezer. Because of the magic of water molecules (and how they expand when frozen), this method prevents it the mold from leaking. To unmold: Remove the cap. With your fingers at the edges and your thumbs at the base of the mold, push your thumbs out while peeling the mold back with your fingers. You might be tempted to run water over the mold to loosen it, but resist that urge! Keep working it out, and you'll get a perfect icy skull. Product Specifications Use this mold set to make skull-shaped (minus lower jaw) ice cubes (or candies or cakes or soap or...) Each 2-part mold makes one skull ice cube at a time - and two full molds are included in each set A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive! Wash before first use Materials: Food-grade Silicone Dishwasher, freezer, oven, and microwave safe Includes: 2 2-part molds (4 pieces in total) Dimensions: Skull Ice Cubes are approx. 1.75" x 1.75" x 2.33"
- You will probably try out to determine and control articles.
- Presuming The client concerned as a way for pick up a Think Geek! Makes 2 Ice Skull Molds comparison of your big day discount rates, The client may piece to determine over crown around items points, specification and description.
** all product price & specifications are subject to change without prior notice
Think Geek Makes 2 Ice Skull Molds Comparison model